- Rotex fills the gap after Rotary Youth Exchangeon 29th October 2020 at 11:16 pm
After returning home, many students miss their lives abroad. Rotex helps keep the international connections going
- How a Rotary member is addressing educational inequality on her home turfon 28th October 2020 at 11:22 pm
Deepa Willingham established a learning center in poverty stricken Piyali, India to provide a better future for girls
- Disease detectives: In a public health crisis, contact tracers are on the caseon 26th October 2020 at 8:33 pm
Contact tracing has been a cornerstone of public health for much of the past century, even before the novel coronavirus.
- Major achievement focus of Rotary's World Polio Day eventon 24th October 2020 at 4:55 am
Rotary’s World Polio Day Online Global Update on 24 October hails this year’s historic achievement in polio eradication.
- History: Rotary becomes intercontinentalon 23rd October 2020 at 8:46 pm
Rotary HistoryRotary becomes intercontinentalOn 1 August 1912, the Rotary Club of London, Greater London, England, became the first Rotary club in Europe. Although
- How Rotary is alleviating the effects of isolation during COVID-19on 22nd October 2020 at 6:48 pm
Throughout the pandemic, members are discovering ways to connect, cope, and care for each other and people in the communities they serve.
- For true economic development, women are essentialon 15th October 2020 at 3:43 pm
Here’s why these organizations and their Rotary club partners are supporting local women’s entrepreneurship with financial literacy, small business loans, and one-on-one advisors.
- Rotex fills the gap after Rotary Youth Exchange