- Rotary’s World Polio Day program looks toward polio eradication’s endgameon 25th October 2021 at 1:01 pm
The 30-minute program, “Delivering on our Promise of a Polio-Free World,” provided encouraging information about the progress and remaining challenges in the fight to end polio.
- Kiwanis Lions Optimist Rotary join for week of service to Celebrate Communityon 11th October 2021 at 4:22 pm
Kiwanis, Lions, Optimist, Rotary, join for week of service to Celebrate CommunityEVANSTON, ILL.: October 7, 2021 – Celebrate Community, a joint initiative of the four major volunteer service organizations, will launch
- The Best Chance to Eradicate Polio is Nowon 8th October 2021 at 2:43 pm
World Health Organization’s polio chief, Aidan O’Leary explains why now is our best chance to eradicate polio.
- Join us for Rotary’s World Polio Day Online Global Updateon 5th October 2021 at 10:11 pm
Join us for Rotary’s World Polio Day Online Global Update Rotary International14-October-2019 Mark your calendar to join us on 24 October 2019, for Rotary’s World Polio Day
- RI President-elect Jennifer Jones announces Rotary’s $97 million pledge for sustainable projects during Global Citizen Liveon 29th September 2021 at 1:56 pm
The star-studded global event rallied people to take action on some of the world’s most urgent problems.
- BTS’ Jimin donates 100 million Korean won to eradicate polioon 28th September 2021 at 4:13 pm
BTS’ Jimin donates 100 million Korean won to eradicate polioSEOUL, South Korea: Sept. 23, 2021 – Jimin, a member of K-pop boy band BTS, is supporting the eradication of polio, a devastating vaccine-preventable disease
- Peace Corps volunteers and Rotary members find meaningful connectionson 23rd September 2021 at 2:06 pm
The relationship between Rotary International and the Peace Corps, made official with a 2014 partnership agreement, has its foundation in the organizations’ shared values.
- Rotary’s World Polio Day program looks toward polio eradication’s endgame