Rotary is much more than raising money, helping good causes and putting on events for the local community.
Our sports and social committee arranges “fun” social and sporting events for club members, either within the club or jointly with other local Rotary clubs.
Recent events have included :
- a trip to the new RNLI station in Llandudno (followed by a meal);
- a trip to a local brewery where we had a guided talk and sampled some of their beers (and had a snack to help soak up the beer 😉 );
- A visit to the quarry in Pennmenmawr during the evening – including a trip to the top of the mountain that is being quarried;
- a guided tour of Gwydir Castle;
- a visit to Ty Asha Balti House (for a curry of course); and
- treasure hunts in Trefriw and Llanrwst.
We firmly believe that “all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy” and aim to make Rotary fun. If you would like to find out more about some of our future events please contact us.